Who said that only men can weight lift or build muscles? Every woman might have her own individual reason to workout. Mostly women hit the gym when they want to shed off the extra body fat layers. But interestingly there are many women out there who enjoy working out to build lean body muscles.
They dream of achieving a perfect, sexy physique. Hence, if you belong to the latter category of women, you need to know the ultimate ‘one lift’ that is the ultimate lift of all.
In this article, however, we bring you a collection of the best lifts that every woman who engages in weight training should try. The reason for bringing a number of lifts for women is simple – you pick the one that suits and interests you best!
Lift # 1 – Squats
If there is one lift that every woman loves and enjoys, it has to be the squats. This lift targets the hamstrings, thigh, abs, adductors and buttock muscles. Squats will give you the best shape of legs you can every have in life. Though the first few times you attempt squats with heavy/light weights (according to your preference) in your arms, it will be very challenging. Even the post-squats phase is very difficult to get past. You get bad cramps but all the hard work is worth the results you are able to achieve in the end. Here is a quick overview of how you can perform squats!
- Stand straight with a two light weight dumbbells in either hand.
- Keep your back straight, feet in alignment with each other and head held high.
- Your arms with the lightweight should be above your shoulders, up to the height of your ears.
- Begin by moving downwards and then upwards like you would do while performing sit-ups.
- Make sure to keep your balance and posture right with the weights in your hands.
Lift # 2 – Bench Press
Though this lifting exercise is mostly performed by men but you are superwomen after all! The bench press is executed to perfection by a woman who is a little daredevil and passionate about her workout. Bench press will target the deltoids, triceps, cuffs and pecs. Take this up as a little challenge and believe it when we tell you this – You will be immensely proud of yourself later onwards! Here is how you can do a bench press.
- To perform this, start by laying straight on your back on the bench.
- Make sure that your full body weight is supported by your back while you lie on the bench.
- You will need a trainer or gym partner to stand by your head while you lift the weight off.
- Keep your arms extended and your elbows at an angle of almost 45 degrees with your body.
- Gradually lift the bar up your head and then move pull it back.
- Keen your knees hunched on the bench the whole time while making sure your back remains straight.
Lift # 3 – Pull Ups
Have you ever seen a very shapely man doing some serious pull ups in the gym? Did you always admire him for his stamina, power and well, the X-factor? Well, good news is that even you can do some serious pull-ups in the gym. So what if you are a woman? Show the guys that you have what it takes to you and can pull it off with just equal charm and grace… or maybe even more! If there is any lift that you should do, this is the one! Best Legal Steroid Ironically this lift does not include lifting any weight but instead you are required to lift your full body weight upwards using your arms. Here is how you can do it!
- Stand below the bar and raise your arms straight above your head.
- Get a good grip on the bars right above.
- With all your mighty force, pull yourself up in the air and then start moving up and down, without landing on the ground.
Combining Weight Training with Crazybulk Supplementation!
Are you one of those amazing superwomen who enjoy lifting a few weights in the gym? But of course you do it for a purpose and the goal is to achieve the perfect lean and muscular body!
You can now speed up the process and combine the use of effective supplementation to aid muscle building and facilitate fat burning process simultaneously.
Try using the crazybulk supplements. These supplements work as effectively and safely for the women as they do for men. In fact, all these products are FDA approved and 100% safe to be used by women to boost their process of muscle building and weight loss.
Benefits of Using the Products
Here are the 3 major crazy Bulk anabolic steroids that can be used by women. We have discussed the products briefly along with highlighting the benefits of these products for women who combine its use with weight training and high-protein, low-carb diets.
Winsol is the number 1 choice of most women and men these days who want to build muscles while shaping the body as well.
Anvarol is the best and most natural supplement you can find out there. The purpose of this product is to give you the perfect boost of energy and power that women need to work out in the gym.
This anabolic steroid aims to cut through the fat layers. Reducing the fat layers is essentially very important so that women can build lean muscles.
Core Benefits of this Supplementation
It seems crucial to highlight the core benefits the use of these supplements has to offer to women specifically.
- It increases the body stamina and power of women; which is an essential requirement to help them lift some weights.
- These supplements speed up the process of muscle building by stimulating muscle growth.
- All products are 100% FDA approved and promise guaranteed results.
- This supplement helps to cut through the body fat layers.